PRACTICAL WAYS TO HELP ISRAEL
Pray constantly and specifically. In the midst of violence directed against the Jewish People encourage them to know “Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will accomplish for you today. The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace” (Exodus 14:13-14). Pray for the Israeli leadership and Government, for the Israel Defense Forces.
2. VISIT ISRAEL NOW – TOUR TO ISRAEL
By going to Israel, NOW, you fulfill the Lord’s request to “comfort His people”.
Now is the time to comfort Zion. By going to Israel you update yourself to the current situation so that you are able to report and educate others, through your own first-hand experience. By visiting Israel you support the Israeli economy which has been devastated by the current attacks. By visiting Israel you show others not to fear but to trust the Lord. Your obedience will motivate others to action. By going to Israel, you say to the world, “Stand with Israel.” “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you” (Zechariah 8:23). Become our ambassadors in your own community. Visit Israel, either alone, with your family or with a group. Spend time in Biblical Israel and allow us to introduce you to the people of Judea and Samaria.
3. BE INFORMED AND EDUCATE OTHERS
Make it a point to be aware of current issues effecting Israel. Get informed. Follow the news. Go on line and read the news direct from Israel. Get on e-mail lists of organizations that can keep you informed on urgent issues that need action. When you receive important information, forward it on to others. Keep your leaders informed as well. Approach your pastor and encourage him to open the church to Biblical Israel. Contact us for brochures and videos that you can use to help spread the message. Organize your own group of friends to meet once a month and discuss what you can do for Israel. Let’s deal with very down to earth realities of pain, sorrow, hunger, hopelessness, and true friendship. Invite informed speakers on Israel to meet with a Bible study class and teachers.
4. GET INVOLVED and HELP
Fear not, for the LORD, our God is with us. Instead decide what works best for you and do something practical. Do Something. Reach out to Israeli soldiers, victims of terrorism, the poor and under-privileged. Help by offering your business skills. Connect with Casa Israel Educational and Business Program.
Support the brave pioneers who have settled in the heartland of Biblical Israel
5. GET INVOLVED WITH THE MEDIA
Keep a list of contact numbers for the media you use for your information. Be in contact with your comments. Do not get emotional. Instead be aware, active and consistent.
6. HELP SOCIAL PROGRAMS IN ISRAEL – contact us for information
Donate for basic needs such as food, clothing and medicine. Buy Israeli products, take your Vacation in Israel.
7. CONNECT WITH YOUR LOCAL JEWISH COMMUNITY
There is a lot of work to be done in creating a better understanding, reconciliation, between the Christian and Jewish communities. There is no better way to begin then to work together for a common goal. Be in touch with local Jewish organizations and synagogues. Let them know you would volunteer for any project they may know that supports Israel. Be the local liaison, between the two communities, informing every one of opportunities they can work together on, for Israel.
- The Nation of Israel is the apple of God’s eye. Zechariah 2:8
- God will not break His covenant with Israel. Jeremiah 31:35-37
- God is restoring the Jewish People to heir Promised Land. Isaiah 11:12;Jeremiah 23:7-8
- Believers from Gentile background have a debt to the Jewish people. Romans 11:15-27. Consider what the Jewish People have given to Christianity: a) The Scriptures/The Bible; b) the Prophets; c) The Patriarchs; d) Mary, Joseph and Jesus Christ of Nazareth; e) The 12 disciples; f) The apostles and much more.
- God blesses those who bless Israel, and curses him who curses Israel. Genesis 12:3; Isaiah 60:12
- Blessing is promised to those who pray for the Peace of Jerusalem. Psalms 122:6
DONATE and VOLUNTEER
Israel Awareness – Casa Israel – USA – contact us: contact us for information
Jerusalem, ISRAEL 93115
Volunteer here in Texas or go to ISRAEL for 6 months …… VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
In addition to financial support, consider giving your time and skills. Not only will you help the organization, but you’ll also make contacts, hone your skills, and learn more about the charitable cause to which you’re committing your time and money.
Consider the skills you have to offer
Many positions require a volunteer who has previous familiarity with certain equipment, such as computers, or who possesses certain skills, such as social service or communications. For one of these positions you might decide to do something comparable to what you do on the job during your workday, or something that you already enjoy as a hobby. This sort of position allows you to jump right into the work without having to take training to prepare for the assignment.
Be a proactive giver!
You don’t have to wait to be asked. Plan a giving strategy in advance. Contact the charitable organizations of your choice to discuss how your gifts can be most effectively used and help make a difference in your community.
- Giving helps keep your taxes and other costs down.
- Giving returns to society some of the benefits society gives you.
- Giving lets those who have more, share with those who have less.
- Giving encourages more giving – you can set an example for others.
- MINISTRIES/CHARITIES SUPPORTED BY CASA ISRAEL